Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Canadians are SO Stupid!

I must say, that as a Canadian with a few IQ points, I am sorely disappointed in my fellow patriots. For the life of me, I don't understand why they don't get politics, or cause and effect for that matter. The most recent poll says that 52% of Canadians feel that the Liberal party has not lost it's moral right to govern. What? What part of 'moral right' do Canadians not understand? Better yet, show me the polling question they were asked. Here we have the party leadership dealing in corruption, fraud, deceit, lies. Not to mention personal gain and wealth, all at the cost of Canadian taxpayers' expense. Never before has a government so openly defrauded the people in this country, nor has one so flagrantly tried to influence the outcome of elections! I am sure that Canadians won't 'get it' until they are forced to vote Liberal. We are the closest thing to a dictatorship in the free? world. But not to worry, Canadians don't know what that means either.

I am surrounded by stupid, mindless Liberal sheep, dependant on their government for their every thought, and who believe the media is unbiased. I am encompassed by people who want their rights, but don't understand that these things come with responsibilites, the kind that say you must be vigilant to keep your freedom. I am surrounded by millions of people who are so dumb, they will still vote Liberal in the next election. I AM CANADIAN.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home